Thursday, February 23, 2006

Reiteration is key

To reiterate my new drunkn-blogging/what is missing in music and art today theme, here is a drunken email I wrote Rolando, but for some reason sent to Jesse instead:

YESM i am so there.
i rant into cosmso today on the train, so learned even more about the
acta who will be preforming. as you can probablyh detect mr. rojello,
i am fruuuuuunk drunk. but i had an interesting conversation about
what's missing inmusic and art these days with several people. i
think you are capable of filling that void, atleast to a larger extent
to all others who have tried. caryyon rlandjello, and make me damn
proud.

love, yours as alwaYS,
IZZY TWOFACE

PS I AM SOTTY I AM SO DRUNJK. IT HAS BEEN A WHILLLLE. HAD TO LET LOOS.
YOU KNOW HOW ITIS

2 comments:

annie said...

dear izzy,
i am sotty too,
annie

annie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.